We were the first in this part of Europe to install the HP Indigo 30000. It is a digital offset machine that offers the widest range of digital printing options on the market. The HP Indigo print quality is comparable to classic offset printouts.
Printing digitally we achieve up to 97% pantone gamut. There is no need to order special colors - all inks are mixed in the machine for the needs of the currently printed job.
That means, any number of pantone colors can be used in the job.
Thanks to the ILP surface activation module, we can also print on metallized cardboard.
Other components of HP Indigo value added are:
- printing of small series of packaging, e.g. for market testing,
- printing without any plates - straight from the PDF / AI file,
- personalization with use of variable data (VDP),
- printing anti-counterfeiting (e.g. microtexts, QR microcodes, personalization, Guilloche images),
- trial and comparative prints (using alternative colors); mockups.